Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My sincere apologies...

Please do accept my sincere apologies for not yet posting any updates on our India trip. It's just that I was totally out of it for the first 5 days (jet-lagged). There were also technical difficulties such as my laptop battery dying and dummy files eating up like over 90gb on my mac ....rest assured, it's all taken care of. 
So now I'm in the process of literally going through the 6000 or so pictures and sorting them out. Not to mention, I had accidently imported about 3500 of those pictures twice and had to manually go and delete the extras! 
And finally, I have to be honest and admit that I am relaxed but also quite drained from this trip and literally from the many graphic pictures. 

I promise I'll post soon!!!

In the meantime, check out these images.









Love and Light,
From one sufi to another,
anita

No comments:

Post a Comment