Sunday, March 9, 2014

Birthday Celebrations!

Celebrated the best birthday of my life and received gifts that money can't buy and are worth more than all the diamonds in the world. I feel like a rich woman! I am soooo blessed to have treasures of love, respect, friendship and laughter! All the best words compiled together fail to express my gratitude to all my amazing friends, students (past and present), my boys and my family for their outpouring of good wishes, prayers and blessings on my 40 sexy one birthday!!! This more than made up for the worst 40th birthday I spent last year!!! Shukranlillah Walhamdulillah!!!

Day started with birthday cake in bed! And it was the most delicious red velvet cake ever!

My personalized, handmade gifts included these gorgeous candle set. 


And a bouquet of flowers that will never die with words that fill my heart and soul. 


 

And balloons! 

And still more surprises when i got hm!

Shukranlillah wal hamdulillah!

Love, Light, Blessings
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment