Sunday, December 21, 2014

Guilty pleasures!

I love fresh baked bread or for that matter, any bread! And butter! 😊
I am is on the lookout for fresh delicious bread and the best tasting butter I can get my hands on in North America. And I am happy to share that I have found it! Thanks to sweet friend Marcia! 


This is available in your our local Fresh Market store. If you don't have a Fresh Market in your state, I'm sure you can find it at whatever natural health food store you have. Cost $5.50. But worth every penny. 


And as we were walking through our local Fresh Market store, we try the sample coconut curry with chicken and it was love at first taste.


Cost about $10 per jar. 
I picked up some rotisserie chicken, brought it home and deboned it, put it in a pan along with half the jar and let it simmer. I added another quarter of the jar to give it the strong flavor. It's got a little bit of a kick to it and it's perfect! 



This is the perfect meal for a cold evening like today. 

My new favorite bread is sourdough!




And the kids loved it too!! Win! Win!

Love, Light and Blessings,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment