Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Clouds and more...

So I love photography but at this time, I don't even own a working camera. My simple little Sony digital camera died on me a few months ago. I can't really blame it...it worked hard for over 5 years. Now as much as I want to invest in a good camera, 1. I don't have the time to figure out which one to buy. So i have a few friends who have spent some time educating me but I am still confused. and 2. I don't have the time to actually learn how to use it. It'll be simply too easy for me to just buy another point and shoot camera but I refuse to do so. Therefore, in the meantime, I am using the camera on my Blackberry to take pictures EVERYWHERE I go!


My favorites are of clouds or the sky as I'm driving! I usually have my son take the pictures so that I can concentrate on the road :) Here are a few pictures I've taken around town!


I call this one, "HOPE!"





Check out the rain clouds!




This next picture was on our drive to Sanibel Island. It was raining soooo heavy in some spots that I couldn't see 10 feet in front of my car. This was just cloudy and threatening to rain. 






So the next few were taken this morning 9/6/11 on our way to school at 7:15 am. We took pictures as we kept driving towards it.











So the next two were taken earlier today also. What does it remind you of???




So it reminded me of an eagle with a prey in it's claws/beak...:)







That's it for now...until next time...:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment