Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Rose Garden.

I have had many hobbies and passions over the past 15 years. From baking, painting garage sale furniture into something beautiful. warm, cozy and country, stamping, sewing, beading, gardening, art journaling, cooking etc etc...you get the idea. 
Roses from my garden!


The last time I gardened was back in 2001 when I was pregnant with my second son, Zayn. Then he was born and soon after the divorce happened and life just took off in a completely different direction from graduate school to rediscovering and redefining myself. 

But a few months ago I was inspired to finally start a rose garden. I have wanted a rose garden for as long as I can remember but it was just not the right time until now. 


So after many trips to Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart and my local nurseries and investing a small fortune, and plenty of hours digging and planting, (and paying our landscaper to dig and plant when it became too much for me), I have a rose garden!!!
And I LOVE IT!!!!

Here are a few roses from my garden!

A beautiful rose bud that bloomed into the gorgeous flower below in just a few hours.


And she smelled as heavenly as she looks!

Love and Light,
From one sufi to another,
anita




No comments:

Post a Comment