Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Taj Mahal

This post is only about two years late. We went to India for my cousin's wedding in Dec. 2011 and in Jan of 2012, we took a 7 day trip to see Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Some of you might remember my earlier posts on Delhi.  I really wanted this post on Agra and the Taj Mahal to be perfect but in my need for perfection, I haven't done anything more to it than type the next sentence and upload a bunch of pics. So instead of procrastinating any longer, I decided to just go ahead and publish this post. Maybe I'll add more details later.
So here goes....I hope you enjoy the pics.
______________________________________________

Next stop was The Taj Mahal. One of the nine wonders of the world.













































love and light
anita

No comments:

Post a Comment