Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meet Annie! One of the loves of my life!

 She is a SWEETHEART!!!!  She came into our lives last August when she was only 8 weeks old. And although I'd like to say that it was love at first sight, that actually is not how we fell in love. 
I actually went to get her sister who was this gorgeous tan color but was a little too hyper for my taste. The owner suggested I take another look at Annie who was calmer. As she handed me Annie, I remember picking her up and looking at her gorgeous beady eyes and soft velvety nose and her beautiful long ears. I put Annie in my lap and she just curled up and lay there letting me love her. I was hooked. :)


I first called her "Precious". It just fit! She is just soooo precious but Aly and Zayn didn't think an adjective was an appropriate name for our baby. Zayn got to name her since she is Zayn's baby. Her official name is Annie Zayn Lakhani. They have a bond like I've never seen...but more on that later. Enjoy a few pictures taken just a few days ago with my brand new Nikon camera...:) Oh and she is a King Charles Cavalier! A very intelligent and lovely breed! She is such a blessing to us all!








No comments:

Post a Comment