Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Painted Skies over South Florida!

Every day the sun rises and everyday it sets yet how many days in our lives can we actually remember waking up and noticing the gorgeous colors on display. I am so not a morning person but I do have to wake up before the sun rises and am usually on the road carpooling while the sun is just starting to come up. On this gorgeous morning, I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Thank God it was another mom's turn to drive our kids to school and I had the luxury of spending a few minutes in my car, parked at a gas station where I had this magnificent view. 
I'll just let you experience these beautiful images without saying anymore.

I tried to limit my images but I felt compelled to share the ones below.











Love and Light,
From one sufi to another,
anita

2 comments:

  1. Anita,

    Thanks for sharing God's beauty. I love it. It has been a long time since I have seen the sun rise like that and with recent events I have decided to want to engage in His glory a little more. I need to bring peace back to my soul, it has been stirred and shaken. I plan on spening a few mornings at the pier, i had a good moment there once and would like to rekindle with my soul there. It's funny how we get so busy and so carried away with life that we never stop to realize these things. I think if we all sat down from time to time and rekindled with our soul, fed it some quietness and tranquility, we would all be better people and be able to handle life's stresses in a more effective way. I am considering going back to work, and I know that things have to change with me and there are some things I will have to let go, but being a mom and a wife, never, just need to prioritize my life and enjoy what God has given us, we all should. We take these things for granted, but have we ever sat down and awed in God's glory? The things he does in nature and in our lives is amazing and he does things to bring realizations and in the moment it will NOT make any sense, but when it does, it really does. Thank you again Anita for such beauty and keep shooting those pics =) you are really talented...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts. I pray you find peace, clarity and strength to make the decisions in your life. I agree that being a mother and in your case a wife is doing God's work.
    Also, taking time alone during the day to get quiet has exponential rewards but proves to be challenging with the demands of children, family and our own racing mind. But please do take time to sit in silence, perhaps a few mornings at the pier.
    I wish you all the best in life and love.
    anita

    ReplyDelete