Monday, November 7, 2011

Why are you here?

This fell out of a book I bought at a thrift store. The message is simple yet powerful! 
It affirms my belief that there are no accidents and I am here, we are all here, by divine design. 
I come from God and am a part of Him and therefore am perfect just the way I am.
We all have a life purpose unique to us.
I believe our life's work is to realize what our individual purpose is and to start living it. 
May you realize and always remember that you are a child of God.
May you always experience HIS love for you.
May you have the opportunity to realize your individual life purpose.
May you be afforded the blessings of living out your life purpose.
Wishing you peace, love, contentment and joy always!

Love and Light,
From one sufi to another,
anita

No comments:

Post a Comment